Thursday 5 May 2011

Signed, sealed & delivered

We have just signed our contract for our new house and paid the final deposit. Excitement is one word to describe how i'm feeling at this very moment. But now,its just all the freaking packing i have to deal with, and the funniest thing is that we don't even have stuff to move, ITS JUST MY CLOTHES THAT HAS TO BE PACKED DOWN IN SUIT CASES.....ohhhh my days!!!!! I sometimes wish i was a guy ,life would be SO much easier. But i wont complain as it has to be done ,so at this moment  i only have some of my summer clothes and my work cloths out.

We have to already bought new furniture for the house witch will be delivered in about 6 weeks time, now  we have to buy a bed, bar stoles together with a table, curtains, rough, lamps & garden furniture. Ohhh cant wait to decorate my house!!!!!




Will keep you updated once we moved.....


Peach out<3



No comments:

Post a Comment