Sunday 29 May 2011

Que Pasa

Que Pasa

Last night was very fun and spontaneous and most of all very unplanned. Met up with my old friend Rebecca for some food and long girl talk @ Que Pasa ( its a restaurant & bar chain offering Coffey, food, drinks, cocktails and most of all late night entertainment). After a couple of hours we decided to buy some wine and head to mine.

Had a blast, we had some random conversations, played drinking games where neither me nor Rebecca had an idea of how to play and we also had some acrobatic sessions. might as well us our space before we get our furniture. 






 I didn't wake up until now tho and im gonna get my lazy bum out of bed and head to the shoppes and crack on some revision for my exam the 3 June!!! 

Catch yall laters......<3

No comments:

Post a Comment