Tuesday 3 May 2011

My Past = My Future

Well guys, it has been exactly 3 years sense i decided moved to UK to study Psychology and now years after I'm in the process of moving house and building my future together with Morgan. I have to say it's not the easiest thing, to leave you friends and family and move another country , but hey the good thing is that London is not far from Sweden. :)

I Just finished University BSc (Hones) Psychology hopefully with a 2.1. Not sure what i will do after UNI but i have considered two options,now either i will do a master in HR Management in the beginning of October or i will work full- time for a years. To be honest I'm quit exhausted with UNI  would love to work and travel for a year but then again i have heard from many of people that you get comfortable once you start working and earning money. Will see what the future holds, but regardless of what i do i know it will be GREAT!!!!!!!! 

 This is a old pic of Me & Morgan during a fancy dress party- 2008



No comments:

Post a Comment