Wednesday 4 May 2011

House

Well today Morgan and i decided to do some shopping for my fathers 60 birthday party that is coming up the 23 of MAJ :-D. Its so funny because i keep thinking i see my father everywhere i go but i think its just that i miss him a lot. Can't wait to go home the 15 of May, need to relax big time and what better way to do it then go home for 1 week .

Also as we are moving in 9 days time we decided to continued our journey to Hedge End to by our furniture for our new house. I'M WELL EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D We eventually decided to buy a City cuddle sofa ( basically its in between a corner sofa and a three set sofa) together with a standard chair.Will put new pics up once we have moved in.I have to say that even thou im very excited to move in to my new house , the most thing im looking forward to is my back garden which is as big as a football court  (oki a bit smaller) lol

But here is some pics of our new house:)


No comments:

Post a Comment