Saturday 11 June 2011

Hey ho of to work i goo....

Woke up late today, had to rush and get dressed and of to work!!!! In these situations i wish we had a car. Work today was very slow nothing much happened, i finished work 2h earlier as they owed me hours from last Monday. I have my interview next week the 16 June for a Administration roll within occupational health. I am not so nervous as i SHOULD be really, i think that is because i feel very confidant in the roll i am being interviewed for. The only problem is that the position is in London and we live in Southampton so it takes me less then 2 hours to get to work if i get it. But the positive part of the job is that i get to work in central London and i WILL love IT and the pay is relatively good. Will see hopefully we can move up within a 1year:D

Suit : John Lewis

No comments:

Post a Comment