Friday 3 June 2011

BSc (Hones) Psychology Degree



I wrote my final exam today and thereby finished my Bachelor Degree!What a feeling of joy and emptiness as the same time. Am i suppose to feel like this??Shouldn't I feel reveled? Well all i can say right now is that it is over and I can focus on the great summer I' m going to have with Morgan!!!!!


After the exam  Robyn, Tony, Curtis,, Marta, Sarah & and me head to Que Pasa for some nice food and Cocktails & enjoy the freedom in the sun!!!!!!!! Right NOW I' m waiting for Hubby to come home from work, he is taking me out for dinner!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Selecting the aptest forensic psychology degree for your career can be a challenging task. While making this important decision, you have to remember whether or not a particular field of expertise or perhaps a joint degree is more suitable for you. It is also essential to understand the differences in between forensic online psychology school

    ReplyDelete